Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Mimi's Top 5 Ways To Procrastinate Reading For Your Exams Without Guilt

OK so I have no idea where I'm getting the time to do this. I have exams in 6 days and stress levels so high its ridiculous!!! Soooo where am I getting the time to start a blog in the middle of all this book work and stress.........!? i have no idea!? So in honor of starting my first blog I've made a list called:

TOP 5 WAYS TO PROCRASTINATE READING FOR YOUR EXAMS WITHOUT GUILT


  1.  Start a blog ( it feels justifiable! your not doing something that's totally useless)
  2. Check your Facebook and update only about school (it makes you look smart)
  3.  Carry your books at all times, even if your not reading them ( I learnt this trick in high school, all the smart kids did it)
  4.  Obsess about what your going to do with all your money when you finally graduate (that's if you graduate, remember your not exactly reading are you!?)
  5.  Watch movies that are vaguely related to your courses e.g. I'm taking Disaster Preparedness and Management, I'm thinking about watching Armageddon hi! hi! 


Obviously I do not encourage you to follow this list, coz you'll probably end up broke and homeless on some street corner, lol! anyways to all those writing exams, HAPPY READING!!!!! AND ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS!

P.S. DON'T PROCRASTINATE!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUmber 1,2 and 5 absolutely made my day!

    Love the blog Mimi!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which advice do we follow again?!
    Nway cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm freaking out because you;re basically describing my life right now.

    And lol, my blog was the result of procrastinating on a writing an Organic Chemistry lab at like 4 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete