Monday, 5 March 2012

!!!THIS IS THE STUFF THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

STUFF THAT DRIVES ME CRAZY*
*DISCLAIMER THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYBODY SO DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL (EXCEPT #5)



OK so I'm so I'm so in love with random music and i was listening to this song and the lyrics go like: 
"This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately 
This is the stuff that gets under my skin" 
And i suddenly got inspiration to blog!!! therefore here is my personal list of stuff that has been 
driving me crazy lately! ENJOY

1. LIARS AND PRETENDERS

I'm not going to lie... I LIE! quiet a bit actually, but i lie to get out of trouble, and I'm always in some kind of trouble like:
Friend: "Mimi, did you eat my chocolate."
Me: "No, I think somebody from the next room stole it"

So call it a double standard or hypocrisy but i hate liars, not people who lie like me (that is sooo understandable!!! and acceptable) but people who lie to impress me or to look better, or about places they have been or how how rich they are. Like honestly I'm not going to like you any better because you  went for a fake holiday in Haiti or because you claim to be tight with some local celeb you have a pic with on Facebook. even worse is people who when you are together they act normal and then some fly/rich/foreign person shows up and they transform into a complete stranger you have never met, aahhh! its so annoying! OH and the ones i HATE THE MOST! those people (especially girls) who act like they are your bff and then next thing you know they are broadcasting fake stories of your life all over the place! wow! i feel so annoyed just thinking about such people. If you feel like you need to lie about yourself or pretend just to impress other people, maybe you need to look for new friends that don't make you feel so insecure or you need a serious self-esteem makeover. and if you feel like you need to be two-faced about your friends my advice to you is: jump off a cliff! ha! ha! I'm just kidding. I really don't know know what you can do, I'm not here to give advice, just to complain

2. STUPID ADULTS

OMG! There is nothing that pisses me off more than grown people who are complete idiots, i guess what annoys me about them is that i cant do anything about it because i have to be respectful. With stupid people your age, u can just tell them and they can try and fix it, or you will feel better just telling them even if they don't change. but with stupid adults, you cant do or say anything, they are stupid for life so i just bury it and boil up inside. Examples of stupid adults grown people that gossip about people who are young enough to be their kids, people who talk to people that are younger than them like they are 12!? utter stupidity... cant stand it 

3.STUBBORN MEN

OK so this is another double standard because i am very stubborn but I'm a girl. I'm supposed to be stubborn. Guys on the other hand ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE STUBBORN especially where girls are concerned! for example if a girl is moody and stops talking to a guy, a guy is supposed to try and find out whats up? that's what every girl is expecting him to do. and its not like guys don't know that! they do! but they are so damn stubborn saying "oh she thinks I'm going to call her, I'm not going to suck up to her" and then you both end up suffering weeks of silence and looking at your phone just cause your to stubborn to be sweet. Stubborn men are like breast cancer, terrorising and killing women.

4. KNOW-IT-ALLS

I know some people really want to be helpful, they always have a word of inspiration and encouragement and wisdom. they know exactly how to solve your life's problems and understand exactly what you are going through. Nobody is that wise, those people need to shut up, cause if their advice wasn't asked for it probably wasn't really needed. secondly if you look at these peoples lives, they never use their own advice, everybody finds them annoying and they are normally lonely. Know-it-alls are those empty vessels that make a lot of noise... they drive me nuts.

5. MY SCHOOL CAFETERIA

I have no words for my school cafeteria...... no words.....

So there you have it! feel free to comment what drives you nuts in the comment box below :)
 

2 comments:

  1. you and your blog are stunning!
    Do you think we can follow each others blog? :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete